CFPs – Journals, Chapters, Volumes
- Journal of Family Theory & Review, special issue on “Innovative Methods in Family Scholarship.” Deadline: August 1, 2014
- Race and Contention in 21st Century Media, chapters or proposals. Deadline: August 30, 2014
- Sociology, special issue on “Sociologies of Everyday Life.” Deadline: August 31, 2014
- Journal of Global Ethics, special issues on “Future of Global Ethics Forum.” Deadline: August 31, 2014
- Evil Women and Mean Girls, chapter proposals sought. Deadline: September 1, 2014
- Global Discourse, special issue on “Legitimacy.” Deadline: September 1, 2014
- Virginia Social Science Journal, anniversary issue on the concept of “Equality.” Deadline: October 1, 2014
- Subculture and the Humanities, chapter proposals sought. Deadline: October 1, 2014
- Sociopedia.isa has an open-call for review articles.
- International Sociology Reviews has a list of books it needs reviewers for.
- “Injustice, Exploitation, Racism, and the Activist Foundations of Sociology,” Association for Humanist Sociology. Deadline: July 15, 2014
- Southern Labor Studies Association Conference, Washington DC. Deadline: September 1, 2014
- “The Criminalization of Race in History and Global Societies: Social Activism and Equal Justice,” Fourth Biennial Interdisciplinary Conference on Race. Deadline: November 1, 2014
- Frank Lindenfeld Student Paper Award, Association for Humanist Sociology, . Deadline: September 1, 2014