CFPs – Journals, Chapters, Volumes
- The Sage Encyclopedia of Theory seeks contributors for entries in its new volume. Deadline: July 7, 2014
- Journal of Critical Thought and Praxis seeks contributions for its Fall 2014 issue. Deadline: July 15, 2014
- Journal of Family Theory & Review, special issue on “Innovative Methods in Family Scholarship.” Deadline: August 1, 2014
- Race and Contention in 21st Century Media, chapters or proposals. Deadline: August 30, 2014
- Sociology, special issue on “Sociologies of Everyday Life.” Deadline: August 31, 2014
- Evil Women and Mean Girls, chapter proposals are being sought. Deadline: September 1, 2014
- Virginia Social Science Journal, anniversary issue on the concept of “Equality.” Deadline: October 1, 2014
- Sociopedia.isa has an open-call for review articles.
- International Sociology Reviews has a list of books it needs reviewers for.
- “Critiquing Culture,” Cultural Studies Student Organizing Committee – GMU. Deadline: June 20, 2014
- “Injustice, Exploitation, Racism, and the Activist Foundations of Sociology,” Association for Humanist Sociology. Deadline: July 15, 2014
- Southern Labor Studies Association Conference, Washington DC. Deadline: September 1, 2014
- Frank Lindenfeld Student Paper Award, Association for Humanist Sociology, . Deadline: September 1, 2014
- Qualitative Research Methods Training Workshop, Emory University. August 12-15, 2014. Deadline: July 14, 2014